I am married to Doctor Who, Sherlock, Newsroom, OUAT & Miranda
My lovers are Muse, Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Arctic Monkeys, U2 & David Bowie
And my friends are, IT Crowd, Mighty Boosh, Black Books, Never mind the Buzzcocks & anything else that has the high honor of making me laugh.
*accusingly*You: are you a bingewatcher or something?
*stares at floor* Me:yes... yes i am
how the fuck do some girls get boyfriends so easily like wtf do you just create them in your basement or what
In just seven days, oh baby, I can make you a maaaaaaaaan
I believe that Rocky Horror fans just stole a text post and I love it.
THIS BLOODY CAST <3333
A man in love with a woman from a different era.
Every time I watch A Royal Affair I have the urge to stop it in the middle and pretend that it ends with the three of them in an awkward relationship that for whatever rhyme of reason works and then reforms happen and every one is happy.
favorite female characters: alice morgan from luther
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SCENE FROM THE ENTIRE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS TV SERIES
Full image link →
fgthgyjftd someone please tell me there is video footage of this on youtube that they can link me to?!?! fvgbhnjftdr :3 <3
He’s so fabulous ^-^
Captain America was so unrealistic. You honestly expect me to believe they put the flash drive in the right direction on the first try every time.
- How long are you going to stay with me?
I’m very tall, I’m 6’2, and I live a very active life and I’ve never been as hungry as that in my life, ever. I’ve never experienced the kind of stomach cramps and the lack of concentration, the dips in energy, and fatigue. It really brings home the effects of hunger in a very real way. Live Below the Line
Vulture tells Mark Ruffalo about Science Bros. Mark loves it, plans to call RDJ about it.
Does that mean he’s never heard of “Science Bros,” an Internet subculture celebrating the friendship of Bruce Banner and Tony Stark, the characters Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr. played in The Avengers?
“No, what is that?” he asked.
And then the giggles began.
- “Yes! It’s me and Robert! Look at this! There’s thousands of them!” Ruffalo tried to contain himself. “It’s called the Science Bros. This is awesome. I’ve never heard of it. Why hasn’t anyone told me about that?”
- “So, are they all quasi-homoerotic?” he asked. “Like tinged with … ” Yup. “That’s cute!”
- Is he now a Science Bros shipper, then? “Yeah! I love it; it’s awesome,” Ruffalo enthused. “I endorse it 100 percent. You know what it is? It’s open-source creativity.”
- Ruffalo couldn’t wait to drop his newfound knowledge bomb on Downey Jr. “I’m going to call him and tell him, and he’s going to laugh his ass off,” Ruffalo said. “He’ll love that.”